Professional Web Design Service
Learn to Manage Content and Edit Articles
Create and maintain the content of your Joomla website.
Professional lessons by an experienced tutor.
We don't just teach Joomla - we use it every day to make great websites!
The duration of our courses is 3-5 hours.
CALL 0844 371 8355
"Events were structured to give maximum benefit to participants. Presentation was carried out with confidence, clarity and forethought."
Colm O Cionnaith,Associate Producer at Country Focus
- Learn about Joomal 2.5 and 3
- understanding Responsive design
- Understanding categories and articles
- Creating a category hierarchy
- Adding a new article
- Adding a menu item which points to an Article
- Managing the front page
- Scheduling an Article to be available only between certain dates
- Restricting access to an Article
- Restricting access to "read more"
- Restricting access to a Category
- Removing email, print or PDF icons from all Articles
- Removing author name, creation date or update date from all Articles
- Moving an Article to the archive
- Deleting an Article
Editing an Article
- Adding an image to an article
- Inserting a heading into an Article
- Inserting a list into an Article
- Inserting a link to another Article or content page into an Article
- Inserting a link to another website into an Article
- Removing a link from an Article
- Splitting an Article into an introduction with a link to read more
- Removing email, print or PDF icons from an Article
- Removing author name, creation date or update date from an Article
- Previewing an Article
- Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
- Adding a new menu
- Adding a new menu item
- Changing the order of items in a menu
- Moving a menu to a different position
- Restricting access to a Menu
- Restricting access to a Menu Item
- Creating a submenu
Travelling time and/or expenses may be charged.
No refunds will be possible if a course is cancelled within 7 days of the course date.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.